I am giving Vaastu suggestions for those pursuing legal profession as Vaastu can improve functioning bringing peace and harmony.
DR. RAVI RAO
In this episode, the subject of “Legal Firms” and practitioner of law is the highlight. Law is what makes our society orderly and disciplined.
Legal profession brings well-being to the society and when the place of functioning falls in the ambit of Vaastu it assumes importance. Vaastu treats legal entities from where they operate as commercial places.
Lawyers can practice from home and in doing so no commercial tax applies to them yet Vaastu still has a role to play.
Following Vaastu suggestions for legal firms & judicial establishments are as under:
* West and South directions are locations for senior counsel’s chambers.
* Irrespective of their sitting positions they should face either East or North.
* Placement of old case files or archives needs to be in South East or North West in office.
* Entry and exit gates should be East-North, West & South respectively.
* Washrooms and pantry should be on the North West or South East only.
* The staircase should be South- West- East only.
* Dining or eating place should be West or East.
* The legal firms which are in Ground floor or one level above tend to do well.
* The firms who operate from single room from home may see slow progress.
* The firms running their profession from basement also do well as do those at top floors in commercial buildings.
* One should remember the wall colors never in brown or purple. Other than these two colours it can be of one’s choosing.
* Wood and glass are the best materials for places where law as a profession is pursued.
* The client briefing rooms and discussion chambers are much better when they are positioned on North East and East
* Legal complexes should house statues or paintings depicting Nature – that reflect Panchabhutas for peace & harmony. Photos of gods and goddesses bring luck.
People who face South direction and practice sitting on North side face difficulties in their practice and could spoil relationships with clients or their staff.
Uniformity in flooring, high ceiling and cleanliness in office can bring prosperity to the person strengthening his law practice.